GRAND RAPIDS, Mich (WOTV) - The final Park Party of 2013 takes place on Thursday, July 25 at Northwestern Middle School in Battle Creek. It's been an amazing Park Party season and our final Park Party of the summer is sure to be a huge hit! Since it's our final event of the summer we'll be bringing in the Zip Line giving kids at this party something extra special! Our friends from In The Image will also be there passing out thousands of free diapers and other items for families. We are thrilled to have dozens of non-profit organizations from Battle Creek joining us as well.
Free lunches and ice cold milk from USDA , MDE and UDIM will served at 11:30 a.m. and are available to anyone 18 and younger. Then, from noon – 2 p.m. families can enjoy all the free fun Park Parties offer!
Here's just a sampling of what to expect:
- The Ferris State University Climbing Wall
- Free back packs from Priority Health
- The Fifth Third Bank Super Slide
- The Whitecaps Inflatables
- AMWAY loves West Michigan area including photo booths, free sunglasses, tattoos and more!
- Bethany Christian Services Wheel of Prizes
- Cruiser from Craig's Cruisers passing out 4,000 FREE go-kart rides!
- E.S.C.A.P.E. Fire Safety smoke house and Jake the Fire Safety Dog
- Meijer offering healthy food samples, recipe booklets and more
- STAR 105.7 60 second star game and your chance to win passes to Celebration Cinema !
- Ice Mountain water
- EPS Security ID Kits and McGruff the Crime Fighting Dog
- McDonalds apple dippers, juice and Ronald McDonald
- Country Fresh Ice Cream
- Cheese Kurls
- The Dixie Twister, Turbo Tubs and a huge obstacle course
- Amazing Entertainment
- Dozens of local non-profit organizations that provide free activities for kids
The best part of Park Parties is: EVERYONE'S INVITED AND EVERYTHING IS FREE!
Northwestern Middle School
176 Limit Street
Battle Creek, MI
Students at Forest Hills Central have worked together for years to raise money for Van Andel Institute.
Gail keeps you in the know on what is going on in the latest family law issue of whether a father can gain custody over a fetus and therefore limit the liberty of the mom before the baby is born.
Radiothon Thursday, December 12th and Friday, December 13th