Grand Rapids, Mich. (WOTV) - Everyone's main focus this week is on the big scores for Black Friday, but there are grocery deals to be had as well and some things you won't want to wait on as stores cut off their regular ad early for the shopping binge ahead.
~CVS has over 30 items that are free or better this week after Extra Care Bucks come back to you. Most of them only run through Wednesday though, so check them out here . Some of the items you pay for and get all of your money back on: Nips or Haviland Thin Mints @ $0.88, Coke 1.25 L @ $0.99, Starbucks Refreshers @ $1.50 and if you use this coupon you only pay $0.50 and get $1.50 back to make $1.00!
~The Turkey sale is still on at Meijer. Spend $20 or more in addition to your turkey and get $10 off a turkey 10-15# or get $17 off a 16# or larger bird. Spartan Stores have a similar offer, spend $20 or more and get a Spartan Frozen Self Basting Turkey, any size, for $0.58/#.
~Get the most for your produce buck this week at Aldi with 3# Onions for $0.79, 10# Russett Potatoes for $0.99 and $0.69 Celery. Meijer has Sweet Potatoes for $0.15/#, $0.69 Celery and 12oz Cranberries for $0.99. Family Fare has Sweet Potatoes for $0.12/#, $0.39 Celery and 3# of Russett Potatoes for $1.00.
~Here's some of the places you can score great deals leading up to and on Black Friday:
- If you are Best Buy Rewards Platinum Member, you get Black Friday pricing online now! You should have gotten an email, or log in with your account to see if it's available for you.
- Through 11:59 CST tonight, get Sears Black Friday Pricing online for in store pick up.
- See a price comparison of the top items that West Michigan is looking for .
- Amazon has many kid and family DVD's marked down to under $5.00 , including some Dr. Suess favorites.
- Aeropostle Hoodies starting under $10 after coupon .
- 11/19/12 only, get $15.00 NCAA Fleece Hoodies from Finishline . 2/$35.00 sale goes through 11/22/12, but there's a one day only discount that makes them even better.
There’s an effort across Ottawa County to highlight all the good that is being done in their schools.
Take a look at homes across the world that can light up any night! After thought, money, and a lot of setup these homes are ready for the holiday season.
Parents have a first amendment right of religion and the right to raise their children as they see fit, as long as it does not endanger their children But what happens if parents of differing faiths divorce or separate and they disagree on whose religion the children should follow?