GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV) - There are some excellent stock up prices on groceries this week to help your budget, plus some online deals to save on non food purchases as well.
- Meijer has cabbage for $0.14 per lb, large artichokes for $1.25 and broccoflower for $2.00. See more Meijer Deals .
- Aldi is your stop for $0.69 baby carrots in a 1 lb bag, cantaloupe for $1.19 and 5 lbs of red potatoes for $1.29. See more Aldi Deals for this week.
- Ken's Fruit Market has asparagus for $1.69 per lb, broccoli and celery for $0.99 per bunch and mangos for $1.00.
- Family Fare has your stock up price on Kraft Mac & Cheese for just $0.44 per box when you use the $1.00/3 coupon found in the matchups this week . They are also your stop for $1.00 Lunchables with Fruit Smoothies after coupon.
- Target has Juicy Juice as low as $0.66 each after coupons and instant savings.
- Get Ritz & Chips Ahoy at Meijer for as little as $0.67 per item when you buy six with the instant savings and coupon deal found here .
Health and Beauty
- Get Edge Shave Gel at CVS for $2.49 after the $1.00 off 1 coupon from the Red Plum insert in yesterday's newspaper, then you get a $2.00 coupon valid on a future CVS order.
- Colgate toothpaste is $2.99 at Walgreens this week. Use the $1.00 off 1 coupon from the Smart Source insert in yesterday's newspaper and stack it with the $1.00 off 1 Walgreens store coupon in the month coupon book in store to get it for $0.99.
- Get a free one month trial of contacts .
- Printable St. Patrick's Day coloring pages .
- Sesame Street ebooks .
- Printable Oz the Great and Powerful activity sheets .
Other shopping deals
- Cloth diaper covers for $5.75 shipped .
- Save your purse from the floor when you are out and about. Get a purse hook for under $2.00 shipped .
- Save up to 50% off deals for your dog and get free shipping .
Keep up with more over at Deals in the Mitten on Facebook .
The winning school is announced in the Salvation Army Kettle Creation Contest.
Shari Steinbach, from Meijer has some great holiday gift ideas.
It's OK to Deck The Halls, just Don't Burn Them Down This Holiday Season.