GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV) - Before you dive into a project, it's important to ask yourself one question: Realistically, can I complete this project successfully (i.e. on time and on budget) on my own? If there's even a shred of doubt in your response, consider consulting an interior designer for help.
I can't tell how often customers have said, "Oh, I wish I had gone with your suggestions. " meaning their results were costly and disappointing. With the help of an interior designer, you're more likely to end up with results that actually exceed your expectations. You don't have to be rich to hire an interior designer. Let a designer find just what you need--or didn't know you needed--to bring your dream home to life.
Here are several great reasons to hire an interior designer to manage your project.
1. You will save money: single room or entire home – expenses can quickly get out of hand. An Interior Designer can help you create your overall vision for the project, including schedule and budget.
2. Drill down to the best options: Interior Designers are used to working on projects and have access to products, resources and people that you just don't. Your designer will help you eliminate options that just don't/won't work. Choosing the wrong material or installer will be a costly and time consuming mistake.
3. Tying decorative elements together: If you question what furniture style works best or how colors complement each other for your project, hire an interior designer. This will result in a truly customized home.
4. Complete projects on time: If you're in a time crunch to get your remodeling project down, hiring an interior designer could be the single best use of your dollars. They are used to schedules, permits and the order of decisions required keeping contractors moving forward on your project.
5. Discover little-known resources: Yes, there are indeed some products available only"to the trades". So if you truly want a unique look, hire an interior designer who can help you achieve a custom project.
6. Ensure top quality: Unless you work "in the trade", you will spend time researching quality standards in codes and permits so you end up with a quality project. Interior Designers do this every day – let them handle it!
Lots of laughs happening tonight on ABC. Here's what's in store for your favorite Tuesday night shows!
The people of Heartside Ministry are often homeless, with little or no income, struggling with mental and physical disabilities or addiction. See how Heartside Ministry is making a difference in the lives of people in downtown Grand …
Join the WOTV 4 Women Crew for the Holiday Cookie Swap! Our experts are sharing their favorite holiday baking recipes including this classic and fun cookie from Jordan Carson!